Whatever you want to wherever you want – we’ll move it.
Is your house and garden getting too big, the stairs to your apartment too steep or the distance to your nearest store too far to manage?
If age or disability is restricting or hindering your mobility and agility, we can help. When friends and family just can’t be around to help you move, we can offer you a full-service package to get you into your new home. From planning right through to fitting your living room lights, we take care of the entire process.
In brief: Gmür full-service removals
- What we offer
- A meeting to discuss your needs and requirements
- Preparation and protection of the premises at both locations
- Dismantling and assembly of furniture, lights, etc.
- Packing of your goods
- Logistics planning: What goes where?
- Labelling of transport containers
- Loading and securing of your goods in the transport vehicle
- Unloading and placement of the boxes in the desired place
- Disposal of furniture and furnishings, where necessary
- Help with unpacking and putting everything away, upon request
- Cleaning of your previous dwelling, including an approval guarantee
- Various storage solutions for interim storage
- What you can do: tips and tricks
Based on customer experience, a move is always a good opportunity to have a sort out. Use the time spent preparing for your move to think about what you still need and what you would rather dispose of or give away. This not only lightens the load and thus the cost of your move, it also reduces the amount of storage space required.
Therefore, sort your household goods and personal belongings according to future use or intended purpose as early as possible. Many of the things you may no longer need could make others happy – and give you more space, time and money.
- How much does it cost for the full-service offer?
Our team will be happy to advise you on our full-service offer. We can work together to define the necessary measures and make you a tailor-made offer.
Alternatively, you can also use our online quote form to send us a no-obligation enquiry. We will then get in touch with you to sort out the details.