In the best hands.
Offering around 2,000 m² of storage space, our modern furniture warehouses in Emmen/Lucerne, Sursee or Baar are ideal for storing your furniture securely. We ensure a balanced climate across the entire area to safeguard even the most sensitive of goods, for example photographic prints, film footage or documents.
Furniture and household goods intended for medium- to long-term storage are placed in sealed wooden boxes. For example until properties are vacant, homes are finished being built or residences abroad are move-in ready. Thanks to a clever and proven organisation system, you can access your furniture box during business opening hours. Just one call and we’re ready if you need something.
- What we offer
- A total of 2,000 m3 of storage space across three locations
- 135 furniture boxes
- A balanced climate in the warehouse
- Modern logistics software: we always know where everything is.
- Site surveillance
- Access by arrangement during business opening hours
- What you can do: tips and tricks
Before storing your household goods in our furniture warehouse, it’s also worth sorting out which items are intended for storage and which items you no longer use. This will save you not only a lot of space, but money, too.
- Dismantle your furniture before we collect it. This saves space.
- Pack your appliances, clothes and belongings in the designated containers. We can provide these on request.
- Label the cartons and boxes. This will help you find things you unexpectedly need much quicker.
- How much does it cost for storage?
The storage price for furniture is calculated per cubic metre and/or linear metre. Best would be to get in touch with one of our back-office staff, who will help you choose the most cost-effective solution for storing your furniture in a warehouse near you.
Furniture warehouse services